Star Trek Episode 5 - A Piece of the Action Slot Game Premiere
Global exclusive for this episodic online slot game, only at Jackpot Party
So far in 2011, Jackpot Party, the home of authentic casino slots, has launched four exclusive Star Trek online slot games for UK players over the age of 18. These hugely popular game premieres have included :-
· Star Trek Episode 1 – Red Alert · Star Trek Episode 2 – Explore New Worlds · Star Trek Episode 3 – The Trouble With Tribbles · Star Trek Episode 4 – Trap-a-Tribble
And now, the moment Star Trek & online slot fans across the UK have been waiting for - the exclusive launch of "Star Trek Episode 5- A Piece of the Action" is taking place on Thursday 26 January 2012, only at Jackpot Party Casino.
Star Trek Episode 5: A Piece of the Action
Player’s have discovered how to Trap-a-Tribble in Episode 4 - now they can pick up where they left off as they seek more medals in their next journey to the Final Frontier. It’s Star Trek Episode 5 - a Piece of the Action!
In this fifth adventure of the Episodic Star Trek slot series at Jackpot Party, players are able to claim four random Win Warp features: -
· The Rock Creature Multiplying Wild · Enterprise Respins · Kirk’s Gone Wild · Dilithium Crystal Super Scatter
The ultimate goal is to seek 3 or more Feature symbols to trigger the Rescue Bonus round.
Once triggered, players select from 16 transporter co-ordinate buttons to try and beam their crew mate safely back aboard the USS Enterprise and out of danger. Discover credit rewards for everything beamed back – but receive the top prize for rescuing a crew mate.
It’s STAR TREK episode 5 - A Piece of the Action - another exciting entry in the episodic STAR TREK series, only available to play at Jackpot Party Casino.
Star Trek Episode 5 – A Piece of the Action LAUNCHED !!
Here is the slot summary:
Game Star Trek: Piece of the Action # of Reels 5 Min Bet £0.35 Max Bet £70.00 # of Paylines 25 lines Wild Reels All, 1x multiplier Scatter Reels All Feature Trigger 3 feature trigger symbols start the bonus, win warps triggered randomly after spin No. of features 2 Type of features Win Warp, Picking Feature Max Payout £40,000 Base Game 92.00% Site Wide Progressive 2.99% Total Game RTP 94.99%
Further Information about Jackpot Party:-
Jackpot Party is a friendly and rewarding place for UK players (over 18 years old) to come and play exclusive slots and premium casino games. Famous online slots include THE WIZARD OF OZ™, Bruce Lee™, the original Star Trek™, John Wayne and I Love Lucy™ along with 30+ exclusive slot games.
Author: Alex Ramos
Author Bio: Alex Ramos is a casino specialist that reviews online gambling sites and games. A professional blogger that dedicates its career for online casinos and online entertainment. He is graduated in Computing Science and is working in the online gambling industry since 1997.