UK online casinos
Advertisement
Videoslots UK
T&C

You are here: CasinoBillionaire > UK Online Gambling > InterCasino promotions in Sept.

InterCasino promotions in Sept.

InterCasino

InterCasino promotions in Sept.

InterCasino have reduced the minimum deposit from 25 units to only 10 units. Great news for all your players.

At InterCasino we are giving away more money than ever before! Not only do we give players a bonus when they join but they we will also give them a bonus on each and every deposit they make this month!

Players can get a $30 bonus every weekend.

To claim a special $30 bonus every weekend players simply have to enter the relevant bonus code (shown below) before they deposit $30 or more and we will refund the first $30 of their deposit once they have wagered just $450!

We are giving away $2,000 every single week! Players simply play the ‘game of the week’ and for each $10 they wager they will accumulate 1 point on the leader board below!

Players can play their way to a share of $250 in our fantastic Weekly Tournaments!

We will give them $500 and their challenge is to compete against other players to end up as one of the top 6 players (with the highest balance) after 30 minutes play!



InterCasino promotions in Sept.


InterPoker

InterPoker are offering players the chance to win a package to the prestigious Scottish Poker Championships taking place between the 7th and the 13th of September 2009.

The Main Event Championship takes place at the Maybury Casino in Edinburgh, Scotland, over the 12th & 13th of September 2009. The prize is a €3,500 package and includes entry to 2 of the events.

Players can win a fantastic poker holiday to the picturesque city of Baden, Austria.

Once again, InterPoker are sending players to one of the most popular live events, the Poker EM Series in Austria, which takes place between the 6th & 15th of October 2009. We are offering satellites to two great events, the Texas Hold’em event and the Seven Card stud event.


InterPoker will be hosting the biggest ever single table tournament on InterPoker with our September Showdown, where players can play for a share of €10,000!

To win a seat into this 10 seat tournament, players must qualify via the satellites which we will be holding throughout the month. We have a range of satellites to suit all players, where they can even freeroll their way to the Final Table!


To celebrate the return of the popular Headhunter tournaments we are launching €15,000 Guaranteed Head Hunter tournaments every Sunday (17:00 GMT) starting in September!

In this amazing €15,000 Headhunter Tournament players will earn cash for every player they eliminate. Plus they still receive their share of the prize pool when they make it to the money!

All players who enter this tournament will pay the same buy-in + entry fee. The prize pool will then be divided, with a portion being allocated to heads, and the rest going towards the standard prize pool. It will then award 25% of the prize pool based upon heads that are knocked out and 75% as the regular prize pool. Of the 25% prize pool that is allocated to the heads, this is split evenly amongst each player, on knocking someone out, the player receives 75% of their head value and the remaining 25% is added to their head.

Check out the tournament lobby for satellites running daily guaranteeing seats into the the tournament.

Author: Alex Ramos

Alex Ramos

Author Bio: Alex Ramos is a casino specialist that reviews online gambling sites and games. A professional blogger that dedicates its career for online casinos and online entertainment. He is graduated in Computing Science and is working in the online gambling industry since 1997.


Advertisement:
Luxury Casino UK



<<<---   Party Gaming promotions in Sept - poker, casino, bingo and sports
  Party Casino Gold Mega Jackpot is currently the biggest in online gaming   --->>>


Visitors are playing now:
 Play Monkey Millions Slots game Novomatic  Play 108 Heroes Multiplier Fortunes Slots game Microgaming  Play Pink Elephants Slots game Thunderkick 
    Play Tres Amigos Slots game Playtech  Play After Shock Frenzy Slots game WMS 

Promotions     Contact

Casinobillionaire linktree


               

Gambling can be addictive, please play responsibly


        Casinobillionaire mobile optimized
     ABOUT      PRIVACY POLICY      SITEMAP      FAQ      AFFILIATES

    Copyright 2002 - 2021. All rights reserved. DMCA.com Protection Status