Reel Gems is a 20 lines video slot game with a progressive prize that you can play as a penny slot machine or wagering up to $100 per spin. This Microgaming slot features 243 ways to win and a respin that can be retriggered. When you get at least 3 Diamond ring symbols on the reels you will get the free spins round (Winspins) activated. You can get more free spins during this round (respin) (free spins can be retriggered). Multipliers will be awarded during the free spins to multiply your winnings. You can choose to get 5 win spins including up to x10 multiplier / 10 win spins - x5 / 15 win spins - x3.
This game is exciting and you can win fabulous payouts.
Reel Gems is an online video slot game at Casino Splendido with 5 reels and 243 ways to win. Look out for emeralds, sapphires, diamonds and other shiny gems and take advantage of Reel Gems exclusive Re-Spin feature that allows you to take a bet after each spin and then choose a reel to re-spin to increase your chance of a better result. The Reel Gem logo is the Wild in this precious online casino game and can substitute for any other symbol, except the Scatter, to help complete winning combinations. The Diamond Ring is the Scatter Ė land 3 of these to trigger 15 Free Spins where all wins are tripled. Take advantage of Reel Gemís exclusive Re-Spin feature which allows you to take an extra bet at the end of each spin and re-spin a reel of your choice to get a better result. It Really is that simple! Enjoy.
A veritable jewellery box of a 20-line slot, with real gems!
The game features a Progressive Jackpot in the in-reel Jewellery Box bonus round, Winspins (free spins that give a win every go), as well as wild symbols.
• Press the "Stake Up" and "Stake Down’ buttons to choose a stake per line between 1p and £5.
• This game is fixed to always be 20 lines.
• The total amount you have staked will be shown in the "TOTAL STAKE" box at the bottom right of the screen.
• A maximum of £100 total bet can be placed on any one game.
• Click on the "Paytable" button to view the paytable, which shows the potential winnings for each reel combination, scatters, bonuses etc
How To Play
• Press 'PLAY' to start the game.
• The reels will spin and eventually stop at random.
• If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a line of 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols (starting from the left) on one of the win lines in play, then you win. Any winning lines you have will be highlighted and your winnings will be credited to your account balance.
In-Reel Jewellery Box Bonus and Progressive Jackpot
• The In-Reel Jewellery Box Bonus game is a special scatter bonus win triggered by getting 3 Jewellery Box Scatter symbols anywhere on the reels.
• There is no win attached to the Jewellery Box scatter symbols - only entry to the bonus game, which itself guarantees a win.
• The 3 boxes will move to the middle of the screen and then open up to reveal 3 gems in each box.
• Getting three gems the same in a box awards a prize (exact amount depends on the type of gem and the total stake).
• If the 3 gems in a box are not the same then that box will be finished and will not open any more.
• After all 3 boxes have opened and shown gems then the boxes that had a win will open and reveal 3 gems again. This will continue for each box until it does not award a win.
• If all 9 of the gems shown at any one point are diamonds, then the player wins the progressive jackpot.
• The bonus round will continue and you will still get the normal wins for the bonus as well. The winnings will all be added on when you finish the bonus round.
• In the event of a communication error after a progressive win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player's account.
• In the event of the jackpot being won, other players playing the game simultaneously will be informed of the new jackpot value and offered the option to void the present bet. This is only relevant if the jackpot display on the other players games has not been updated to the new value yet.
• Whilst the game is live the jackpot can only be terminated if the value of the jackpot is zero. If the game is removed the outstanding pool amount can be transferred to another jackpot or retained by the operator.
• The administration of the jackpot is at the discretion of the Operator.
• The Reel Gems Logo symbol is always Wild and can substitute for any other symbol except for scatter symbols (Jewellery Box symbols or Diamond Ring symbols).
• Getting 3 or more Logo symbols on a payline (starting from the left reel) will award a win itself.
• If more than one win can be awarded on the same line (for example 3 wilds in a row or those wilds counting as a different symbol to make 4 symbols in a row) then only the highest paying win will be counted (if there are two wins paying equal amounts then the wild win is awarded).
Winspins Bonus Round
• Getting 3 of the Diamond Ring symbols anywhere on the reels will start the Winspins bonus.
• During the Winspins bonus every spin will be automatic and if there are no wins that go then it will not count and the reels will spin again. (The number of Winspins left will only go down when there is a win).
• After the reels stop at the end of each Winspin that had a win then there will be a random multiplier selected that will multiply all wins that spin by that amount.
• There are 3 different options to choose from when you get into the Winspins bonus:
o 5 Winspins with up to x10 multiplier each spin
o 10 Winspins with up to x5 multiplier each spin
o 15 Winspins with up to x3 multiplier each spin
• While in Winspins mode a different set of reels is used and it is not possible to retrigger more Winspins or the Jewellery Box Bonus.
• By selecting 'Auto Play' you can choose to place up to 25 bets automatically, one after the other. Select your stake per line as normal then press the 'Auto Play' button to select the number of 'Auto Play' bets you want before clicking the 'Play' button.
• You can stop Auto Play from continuing onto the next spin by clicking 'Stop Auto Play' whenever it appears briefly on screen between goes.
• Auto Play will turn off if you get into either of the bonus rounds.